5.10.2009

Don Lynch on Club 949


I know, I know. I said it would be a cold day in hell before I mixed on the radio again, so apparently the Devil is having a snowball fight right now. All jokes aside, my homie E Rock is doing some great things with his show "Club 949" on WiLD 94.9 in San Francisco right now, so naturally when he asked me to be a part, I had to accept the invitation. Best part about the whole deal is I got to play whatever I wanted and I was on right at 2am when all the clubs let out. I'm no dummy; I couldn't just play whatever I wanted... I mean the goal is to have people tune in and stay there, so it is a very radio friendly mix, but me nonetheless. I was happy to do it. Here is both parts together for you to enjoy.

Download

You can also grab some other mixes from the show on E Rock's podcast page located HERE!


No comments: